Glen Lily, Kentucky
As a member of our elite team of drivers, you will feel like you’re a part of something bigger than yourself. Our team works together towards a common goal – cleaning up our communities while making our customer service the best in the industry. Do you have a Class A or B CDL? Does driving a local route every day sound great? If the answer is yes, then you’re who we’re looking for.
What do you need to be a successful Driver at Waste Connections? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Safety Minded
- Good Driver
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
- Detail Oriented
Paid Vacation Time
401(k) with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Emergency Travel Assistance
Prepaid Legal Plan
Scholarship Program for Kids
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employee Relief Fund
If you take pride in what you do every day, you will succeed at this company.Jerimiah Recycle Driver
Amazingly, he hasn’t had an accident, incident or injury in 23 years on the job. Meet Eddie Gutierrez, our 2017 Driver of the Year.
Glen Lily, Kentucky
Waste Connections of Kentucky has an immediate opening for an Operations Supervisor at our hauling location in Lily, KY. In this position you will be responsible for hiring, training, supervising, and ensuring the safety of our garbage truck drivers. You will also be trained and mentored in the waste business to prepare you for future management opportunities in our growing company.
A Day in the Life of an Operations Supervisor:
- Assign and supervise work crews operating solid waste collection equipment.
- Monitors progress of daily operations, reassigns employees, and makes staffing changes as necessary.
- Helps develop and execute safety goals.
- Conducts field inspections and audits of all site personnel to ensure proper work procedures.
- Receives and reviews customer complaints regarding collection programs.
- Performs reviews and performance management discussions.
- Formulates both short-term and long-term goals and action plans for the Hauling Company.
- Oversees a variety of complex compliance programs, including environmental, OSHA, and local permitting.
- Ability to relocate for promotional opportunities based on performance
- Bachelor's degree
- Class A or B CDL, or the ability to obtain one in the future preferred.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, short term & long term disability, life insurance, 401(k) retirement with company match, and relocation assistance.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)