AP/Maintenance ClerkEdinburg, Texas
Lealco, Inc a Waste Connections Company, is looking for a safety conscious Maintenance Clerk to join the team in Edinburg, Texas.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. The starting rate of pay is $15.00 per hour.
- Maintains Vehicle Condition Reports (VCR’s) and enters daily mileage and fuel
- Gather, input, retrieve and maintain maintenance information in both computer and manual systems
- Provide general clerical work to assure the smooth operation of the Maintenance Department
- General clerical duties, including filing, photocopying, faxing, posting of notices, and ordering of parts and supplies as directed
- Develop and issue computer reports as requested
- Assist with and/or prepare materials
- Prepare summary reports of transportation and maintenance costs
- Research availability and source of purchase for emergency and critical spare parts and repair parts as needed
- Compile information such as identification of items, cost, vendor, freight charges, etc. for purchasing of all maintenance materials as needed
- Prepare all purchase requisitions, coordinate and expedite approvals as required, maintain all budgetary records and provide follow-up action with accounting, buyers, vendors, requestors and receiving
- Review documents for sufficiency and maintaining any necessary follow-up
- Maintain all files and inventory records of all orders placed and received, including delivery time schedules
- Assist shop personnel with general clerical and data entry work
- Utilize parts management software (RTA), Excel, and other MS Office programs
- Maintain parts room and inventories in accordance with Company policy as needed
- Demonstrates the knowledge and effective use of software applications. These systems should include as a minimum MS Word and Excel
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with vehicle and equipment parts to assist shop personnel with clerical and data entry work
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and E-Mail, proficient in 10 key, keyboarding and typing skills a must
- Experience with computers and data entry including PO's, invoices and inventory logs
- Experience with an RTA maintenance program is a huge plus
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Valid Driver's license
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com.