Inside SalesAustin, Texas
Waste Connections has an immediate opening for an Inside Sales Representative at our site in Austin, TX. This position is a high volume B2B selling, customer maintenance, and customer retention opportunity. It requires balancing current customer needs and retention, along with gaining new customer through active prospecting and networking.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Retaining, growing, and selling commercial waste removal and disposal services.
- Working with Outside Sales Representatives to help keep existing customers.
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records and issues discontinuance orders.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment.
- Preparing bids, weekly call reports and cold calling new and existing customers
- Interacting with customers, non-profit, business associations and trade shows
- Gathering contract expiration dates, documenting existing customer concerns and working with other departments to satisfy customer requests for service
- 2+ years of customer service experience (sales focus is preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, computer, and organizational skills.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer family benefits, 401k, employee stock purchase plan and vacation.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)