Customer Service RepresentativeAlvin, Texas
Job TitleCustomer Service Representative
Requisition Primary LocationAlvin, Texas
Due to growth and expansion Waste Connections is looking to add a Customer Service Representative. In this position the main duties is handling inbound calls from our customers. This job is similar to a call center type position but in an office atmosphere.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Analyzing and resolving customer inquiries for missed pick-ups, misplaced containers and property damage.
- Assisting driver(s) when a pick up or delivery is in question before servicing.
- Scheduling and dispatching work to various employees and departments throughout the day.
- Demonstrate effective use of software applications, at a minimum MS Word and Excel proficient.
- Deliver services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers daily.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment. Solicit sale of new or additional services.
- Attention to Detail.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent is a must.
- 2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Strong typing skills
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Etc)
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both orally and written.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)